PVC pipes have acid and alkali resistance, and will not be corroded and rusted. The pipe wall is smooth, non furring, water flow is large, and non lead salt organotin is used as stabilizer. It has good weather resistance, non-toxic and meets the hygienic standard. And small proportion, good insulation performance.
|PVC pipe properties:|
1.Light quality, easy handling and handling:
PVC pipe is light in weight, convenient for handling, loading and unloading, convenient for construction, and can save labor.
2. good chemical resistance:
The PVC tube has excellent acid, alkali and corrosion resistance, and is suitable for the chemical industry.
3. the fluid resistance is small:
The wall of PVC pipe is smooth and its resistance to fluid is small. Its roughness coefficient is only 0.009 lower than that of other pipes, and the pipe diameter can be reduced at the same flow rate.
4. large mechanical strength:
The water resistance, strength and impact strength of the PVC pipe are very good. It is suitable for piping engineering under various conditions.
5. good electrical insulation:
The PVC pipe has excellent electrical insulation, suitable for wires, cables, conduits, and wiring on buildings.
6. does not affect water quality:
The PVC tube is proved to be of no influence to water quality by dissolving test, and is the best pipe for water supply piping at present.
7. simple construction:
The joint construction of PVC pipe is quick and simple, so the construction cost is low.
Note: after the buyer photographed the baby, the freight may be higher. Please contact the seller to modify. Freight to courier company received the actual freight as the standard.
The new store opens
Our store has a solid shop, selling products are factory direct sales, adequate supply, cheap and good, please rest assured to buy!
Wholesale volumeDear, please contact with Wangwang customer service,
The price is preferentialOh dear
(L) water supply project (Watersupplyengineering)
(2) Electrical Engineering (Electricalengineering)
(3) building engineering (Constructionengineering)
(4) sewer engineering (Groundwaterengineering)
(5) Telecommunication Engineering (Telephoneengineering)
(6) Shaft Sinking Engineering (Welldrillingengineering)
(7) brine Engineering (Saltwaterengineering)
(8) gas engineering (Gassupplyengineering)
(9) chemical plant (Chemicalfactory)
(10) paper mill (Papermill)
(11) fermentation and fermentation plant (Acidifying&Fermentingplant)
(12) electroplating factory (Electroplatingfactory)
(13) agricultural Horticulture (Agriculturalground)
(14) field (Miningplant)
(15) breeding industry (Supply)
(16) Highway Engineering (Freewayengineering)
(17) Golf Course Project (Golfcourseengineering)
(18) plastic rafts for Fisheries (Fisheryuseforplasticraft)