discount 70% in 2018-10-19 to 2018-10-21
price: USD$ 8.40
freight :USD$7.00,(Postal parcel)
Minimum Order Quantity:2
Search Similar or mail to saler or send message to saler
Name: giant environmental protection of snow
Net content: 220g
Ingredients: more than 99.9% of purity, less than 0.01% of evaporation residue, less than 0.005% of water, less than 0.0001 of acidity
Characteristics and uses
(1) the use of R134a as a low temperature refrigerant most widely, because of the good performance of HFC-134a, making it a very effective and safe alternative to CFC-12.
(2) including mainly used in in most areas, the use of R12 refrigerant, refrigeration equipment, refrigerators and freezers, water machine, automobile air conditioning, central air-conditioning, dehumidifier, commercial refrigeration, cold storage, ice machine, ice cream machine, refrigeration condensing units, but also can be applied to aerosol propellant, medical aerosol, insecticide drug propellant, polymer (plastic) physical foaming agent, and magnesium alloy protective gas etc..
(3) HFC-134a does not contain chlorine atoms, not destructive to the ozone layer, has good safety performance (no inflammable, explosive, toxic, non irritating, non corrosive); the cooling capacity and efficiency and CFC-12 is very close, so regarded as excellent long-term alternative refrigerants.
(4) HFC-134a can be widely used as automotive air conditioning, refrigerator refrigerant, central air-conditioning, commercial refrigeration and other industries, and can be used in medicine, pesticides, cosmetics and cleaning industry.
(5) the chemical stability of R134a is very good, but because of its water solubility is higher than R22, so the refrigeration system is unfavorable, even a small amount of moisture exists in lubricating oil, will produce acid, carbon dioxide or carbon monoxide, has a corrosive action on metals, or produce "copper" role so the R134a of the system requires higher dry and clean. The chemical reaction of steel, iron, copper, aluminum and other metals was not found by R134a, but only slight effect on zinc.
Two. Physical properties
|Boiling point (101.3kPa)||℃||-26.1|
|Saturated vapor pressure (25 C)||kPa||661.9|
|Heat of vaporization / latent heat of evaporation (1atm at boiling point)||kJ/kg||216|
|Ozone potential destruction||（ODP）||0|
|Global warming potential||(GWP，100 yr)||1300|
|ASHRAE security level||A1 (non-toxic, nonflammable)|
|The density of saturated liquid is 25 OC||g/m³||1.207|
|Specific heat of liquid 25||[KJ/(Kg·℃)]||1.51|
|Solubility (water, 25)||%||0.15|
|Global warming series||（GWP）||0.29|
|Evaporation potential at boiling point||KJ/Kg||215.0|
Three. Quality index
|project||High-class goods||Grade A|
|The purity of more than (m/m)%||99.95||99.90|
|The acidity (HCI) = (m/m) ppm||0.1||1|
|The water is less than or equal to (m/m) ppm||5||10|
|Evaporation residue is less than or equal to (v/v) ppm||100||100|
|The non condensable gas is less than or equal to 25 DEG C (v/v)%||1.5||1.5|
|Appearance||Colorless Transparent Liquid||Colorless Transparent Liquid|