discount 70% in 2018-09-21 to 2018-09-23
price: USD$ 35.00
freight :USD$7.00,(Postal parcel)
Search Similar or mail to saler or send message to saler
Instructions for use of products:
1. in the installation of diamond dressing tool to clamp seat, must be firmly installed dressing tools, not to tool head overhang too long, don't hit the grinding wheel surface.
2., the diamond dressing tool head of single point can not be vertically aligned to the center of the grinding wheel, and the diamond dressing tool head should be installed at the angle of 10-15 degrees to the direction of the grinding wheel. In the specified time interval, the cutter in the cutter rotation 1/8 ring, to ensure that the tool is always sharp.
3. not to quench the dressing tool for heating (suddenly cold). In dry dressing, the interval between two repairs must be maintained, enough to allow the cooling tool to be cooled; if possible, use the coolant as much as possible; and in the whole trimming time, pour the coolant into the contact between the dressing tool and the grinding wheel.
4., the surface of the grinding wheel can not be assumed to be ideal and smooth. At the beginning of the dressing, the highest point of the grinding wheel should be found to be trimmed, usually the middle part of the grinding wheel.
5. if possible, the amount of repair of each wheel should not exceed 0.025 mm in the radius of the grinding wheel. Excessive repair can cause premature wear and frequent breakage of diamond dressing tool head. Coarse grinding suggested between 0.025-0.05, finish grinding 0.01-0.025.
6. cannot choose the transverse velocity and the amount of maintenance in addition too fast in the rough dressing, and then choose the transverse velocity of minor removal and slow in the finishing time. This will damage the diamond dressing tool very quickly. If possible, the proposed coarse trimming and finishing, choose the transverse velocity of the same.
7. pay attention to the length of time that cannot be kept in one position for trimming. This will make the grinding wheel surface polished, resulting in high temperature and damage to diamond dressing tools. Turn the dressing tool at least once a day.