discount 70% in 2018-09-25 to 2018-09-27
price: USD$ 5.60
freight :USD$7.00,(Postal parcel)
Minimum Order Quantity:2
Search Similar or mail to saler or send message to saler
3240 the performance of epoxy glass laminate 3240 epoxy board: 3240 epoxy laminate plate surface smooth, no bubbles, no wrinkles, but allow does not affect other defects, such as: using scratch, indentation, stain and a few spots. The edge should be cut neatly, and the end face shall not be divided into layers and cracks.
Implementation criteria: GB/T1303.1-1998.
Temperature tolerance grade: B
Color: natural (yellow), green, etc.
Characteristics: after curing epoxy resin system has excellent mechanical properties, high temperature strength Jie machine, good electrical properties under high humidity.
Electrical property: the cured epoxy resin system is a kind of excellent insulating material with high dielectric property, surface leakage resistance and arc resistance
Usage: suitable for mechanical, electrical, electronic, electrical and other fields. Also used in the processing of insulation parts, processing into all kinds of insulation parts and equipment insulation structure parts.
Thickness: under normal circumstances is 0.3 ~ 50mm, can also be required to produce 50~150mm thick plate. The reaction between epoxy resin and curing agent is carried out by direct addition reaction or ring opening polymerization of oxygen in the resin molecule. No water or other volatile by-products are released. Compared with unsaturated polyester resin and phenolic resin, they show very low shrinkage (less than 2%) during curing.
Brief introduction of materials:
Epoxy resin is an organic macromolecule compound containing two or more epoxy groups in the molecule, except for some of them, the relative molecular weight of them is not high enough. (two). The molecular structure of epoxy resin is characterized by the presence of active epoxy groups in the molecular chain, and the epoxy group can be located at the end, intermediate or ring like structure of the molecular chain. Because of the active epoxy groups in the molecular structure, they can be cross-linked with various types of curing agents to form insoluble, non melting polymers with three directional network structure.
Application characteristics: 1, various forms: a variety of resins, curing agents, modifier system can almost adapt to the requirements of various forms of application, the range can be from very low viscosity to high melting point solid.
2, curing convenience: choose a variety of curing agents, epoxy resin system can almost cure at 0~180 degrees of temperature range.
3. Strong adhesion: the existence of polar hydroxyl group and ether bond inherent in the molecular chain of epoxy resin, so that it has a very high adhesion to various substances. When epoxy resin is cured, the shrinkage is low and the internal stress is small, which also helps to improve the adhesion strength.
4. Low shrinkage: the reaction between epoxy resin and curing agent is carried out by direct addition reaction or ring opening polymerization of oxygen molecule in resin molecule. No water or other volatile by-products are released. Compared with unsaturated polyester resin and phenolic resin, they show very low shrinkage (less than 2%) during curing.
5. Mechanical properties: the cured epoxy resin system has excellent mechanical properties.
6. Electrical properties: the cured epoxy resin system is an excellent insulating material with high dielectric properties, surface leakage resistance and arc resistance.
7. Chemical stability: usually, the cured epoxy resin system has excellent alkali resistance, acid resistance and solvent resistance. Like other properties of the cured epoxy system, the chemical stability depends on the selected resins and curing agents. Proper selection of epoxy resin and curing agent can make it have special chemical stability.
8. Dimensional stability: the synthesis of many properties above makes the epoxy resin system have outstanding dimensional stability and durability. 9, mildew resistance: cured epoxy resin system resistant to most mold, can be used in harsh tropical conditions.