discount 70% in 2018-10-15 to 2018-10-17
price: USD$ 140.00
freight :USD$7.00,(Postal parcel)
Search Similar or mail to saler or send message to saler
H2O regeneration ability, high sealed reaction efficiency, adsorption type glass fiber technology with efficiency as high as 99% gas, so that the electrolyte is maintenance free function, so the battery without water used in the whole process or maintenance acidication.
Safe and reliable
No electrolyte leakage under normal use, the battery shell without expansion and rupture phenomenon, the internal battery is provided with the special safety valve and anti riot device can effectively isolate the external spark, will not cause the explosion inside the battery, the battery used in the whole process more safe and reliable.
Through the computer design of precision resistance alloy grid corrosion calcium tin, ABS corrosion resistant material shell, high strength and tight assembly process, improve the battery assembly tightness, prevent active material loss, improve the service life of the battery, the battery will not increase acid design, to ensure that due to electrolyte depletion and shorten the service life of the battery.
(1) weight, small size, high energy, small internal resistance, large output power.
(2) high charge and discharge performance. With high purity raw materials and special manufacturing process, self discharge can be controlled below 2% a month and stored at room temperature (25 C) for more than half a year, and it can still be used normally.
(3) the recovery performance is good. When the deep discharge or charger fails, the short circuit can be charged for 30 days, and the capacity can be recovered.
(4) no equalization charging is needed. Because of internal resistance, capacity and floating charge voltage consistency, ensure that the battery in the floating state without a balanced charge.
The temperature adaptability is strong
It can be used safely at -25~50 centigrade.
Safe and easy to use
The battery does not produce acid mist, no corrosion on the surrounding environment and supporting design, can be directly to the battery installed in the office or facilities in the room, without preservative treatment. Full charge factory, free electrolyte, the battery can be placed horizontally, and can be carried out without dangerous materials water, Lu Yunshu.
A67, which is in accordance with IATA / IATA/ICAO, can be put into operation.
Ground transportation can be carried out with non hazardous goods (DOT-CFR49 171-189 part).
Water transportation can be carried out with non hazardous goods (according to IMDG amendment 27).
The following factors will affect the service life of the battery:
(1) repetitive deep discharges, especially after repeated shallow charges;
(2) environmental temperature is too high;
(3) overcharge, especially trickle charging;
(4) excessive charging current;
(5) if the charged battery is not used for a long time, especially in the high temperature environment, it will lead to the acceleration of the self discharge and the reduction of capacity.
(1) the battery should not discharge to less than a predetermined termination voltage, otherwise it will lead to excessive discharge, and discharge repeatedly will result in capacity is difficult to restore, to achieve the best working efficiency and long service life, discharge should be between 0.05-2CA.
(2) discharge capacity
The relationship between discharge capacity and discharge current of the battery discharge at different discharge rate under the condition of capacity, can be seen from the figure, the greater the discharge rate, the battery can release capacity is small.
(3) temperature action
Influence of battery capacity also affected by temperature, low temperature (below 15 DEG C, 5 degrees F) will reduce the effective capacity, high temperature (122 degrees Fahrenheit higher than.50 DEG C) will lead to thermal runaway and damage the battery.
(1) (float voltage limit, current control): float voltage 2.25V ~ 2.30V/ monomer, when the battery is fully charged, the charging current decreases to 0.5~4mA/Ah, remained unchanged (25 C).
(2): 2.4V/ single cycle use charging voltage, maximum charging current was not greater than 0.4CA, when the battery is fully charged, the charging current decreases to 3~10mA/Ah, remained unchanged (25 C).
The storage battery should be stored in low temperature, dry, ventilated and clean environment to avoid heat source, fire source and direct sunlight. The battery must be stored after full charge, and it should be recharged once every 3-6 months at normal temperature.
Installation and use
(1) before use, please check the appearance of the battery (whether there is acid leakage, rupture phenomenon).
(2) the installation of batteries must be carried out by professionals.
(3) the battery can not be used in closed or high temperature environment (recommended cycle temperature is 5~35 degrees).
(4) the battery should be evenly stressed when installing and transporting batteries, and the force should be the shell part of the battery, so as to avoid damaging the pole.
(5) the battery in parallel when in use, please press the battery identification "+" and "-" polarity sequence, the distance is not less than 15mm between the battery and the connection parts, to firmly, prevent sparks and bad contact.
(6) in the course of the battery connection, please wear protective gloves, use a torque wrench and other metal tools, insert the metal insulation packaging tools, metal tools and absolutely avoid contact to the battery positive and negative terminals, short circuit of the battery.
(7) and the external device before connecting the equipment in a disconnected state, then the battery (Group) of the cathode anode connection equipment, battery (Group) negative extreme negative connecting devices, and tighten the connecting line.
Matters needing attention
(1) non professionals do not open the battery, to avoid the danger, if the battery shell rupture, exposed to sulfate, please rinse with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
(2) when using multiple batteries, pay attention to the wiring between batteries is correct, pay attention to short-circuit.
(3) strong vibration or mechanical damage should be avoided during use.
(4) use a battery container with upper and lower air vents to dissipate heat.
(5) please don't let the rainwater fall into the battery or immerse the battery in the water.
(6) if the batteries need to be used in parallel, there is no more than three groups (only) parallel.
(7) don't put the battery near the fire source or burn it in the fire.
(8) battery cleaning please use the wet cloth to dry, do not use a dry cloth or brush, do not use the chemical cleaning agent battery.
(9) the waste batteries should be placed in the designated area or by the battery recycling factory, can not be abandoned.
(10) do not differ in the same box in different mixing capacity, different battery manufacturers.