Emerson power module 50AR48-2900U DC power module
Contact: Wu Bin
Telephone number: 15530286261
replaceR48-2900URectifier module fan
When the fan does not rotate, the fan must be replaced. The disassembly methods of fan and panel are as follows:
1) Fix the front panel with a cross screwdriver3 One screw is removed from the fixed hole and the front panel is pulled out;
2) Unplug the fanPower cordTake the fan and replace the fan;
3) Insert fan power line into the fanPower supply socketThe fan blowing direction is aligned with the inside label direction of the machine, and is loaded into the fan, and the front panel is assembled and used3 The front panel is fixed with one screw
Replace rectifier module
For the rectifier module, it is recommended not to do any maintenance work except the replacement of the fan. After the rectifier module fails, please replace it according to the following procedures:
1) Check the new rectifier module to see if there is obvious transport damage.
2) ReleaseR48-2900U Fixing screw for handle of rectifier module. The module is pulled out by pulling the handle of the fault rectifying module, and the module can be drawn out. At this point please
3) Try to be careful. The surface temperature of the module shell that has just quit the work is still high. Pay attention to the module so as to avoid falling damage.
4) Seize the new rectifier module handle, slowly push the module to the cabinet, to ensure that the input and output socket connection is good. After the short running delay of the module operation indicator
5) Lighting, fan running.
6) Check whether the new rectifier module works properly. It includes: whether the monitoring module can identify the new rectifier module; whether it is current sharing with other rectifier modules; and when the new module is pulled out again
7) When the rectifier module is used, the corresponding alarm is observed on the monitoring module. If the test is correct, the replaced rectifier module runs normally.
8) Push the handle to the front panel to fix the rectifier module. fixedR48-2900UFixing screw for handle of rectifier module.