discount 70% in 2018-10-19 to 2018-10-21
price: USD$ 17.50
freight :USD$7.00,(Postal parcel)
Search Similar or mail to saler or send message to saler
DX stands for models. 06, 08, 10, 12 represent the diameter of the milling cutter
Tungsten steel grinding head, a tungsten steel material, non welding tungsten steel grinding head! Quality is better, more durable!
Main uses:Tungsten steel grinding head is widely used in machinery, automobile, aviation, shipbuilding, chemical, carving and other industrial sectors, significant effect,
The main uses are:(1) finishing all kinds of metal mold cavity, such as processing shoes mold and so on.
(2) all kinds of metal and nonmetal craft carving, such as mold carving, craft gift trimming.
(3) cleaning up the burrs, burrs and welds of casting, forging and welding parts, such as machine casting plant, shipyard, automobile factory, etc..
(4) all kinds of mechanical parts of the chamfering rounding and groove processing, pipe cleaning, hole surface finishing machinery parts, such as machinery factory, repair factory etc..
(5) trimming of impeller runner, such as automobile engine plant.
Tungsten steel grinding head has the following characteristics:(1) processing all kinds of metal (including hardened steel) and non metal (such as marble, jade, bone), processing hardness up to HRC70.
(2) it can replace small grinding wheel with handle without dust pollution.
(3) high production efficiency, high processing efficiency than with the file ten times, compared with the small emery wheels high efficiency nearly ten times.
(4) the quality of the product is good, the finish is high, and the mould cavity with various shapes can be machined with high precision.
(5) long service life, ten times higher than the high speed steel cutter, 200 times more durable than the small grinding wheel.
(6) the use of simple, convenient, safe and reliable, can reduce labor intensity, improve the working environment.
(7) the economic benefit has been greatly improved, and the comprehensive processing cost can be reduced by several times.
Tungsten steel grinding head: mainly in pneumatic or electric driving tool use, speed is generally 6000-50000 rpm, when using the tool clamping, cutting method to inverse milling as well, avoid work should be to prevent the reciprocating cutting, cutting off, please use protective glasses