discount 70% in 2018-10-22 to 2018-10-24
price: USD$ 455.00
freight :USD$7.00,(Postal parcel)
Search Similar or mail to saler or send message to saler
Emerson R48-1800A power module 48v30A
Contact: Wang Li
Telephone number: 18630257655
Emerson R48-1800A communication power rectifier module, nominal output voltage of 48V, nominal output current of 30A, for Emerson PS48120-2/1800, PS48300/1800, PS48300-3B/1800 communication power supply system
R48-1800A, R48-2900U, R48-5800A Emerson communication power supply rectifier module daily failure processing method
Daily maintenance of R48-1800A Emerson communication power supply rectifier module
1. Rectifier module fault
Common fault of rectifier module performance: green light (power indicator lamp (yellow), arc protection indicator), bright yellow flashing lights, red lights (malfunction indicator lamp) lights, red lights flashing.
2, replace the rectifier module fan
When the fan does not rotate, the fan must be replaced. The disassembly methods of fan and panel are as follows:
1) use the cross screwdriver to remove the 3 screws of the front panel from the fixed hole and pull out the front panel;
2) unplug the fan power line, remove the fan, and replace the new fan;
3) the fan power line into the fan outlet, the fan blowing direction of the alignment direction inside the case label, into the fan, with the front panel and the front panel with 3 screws fixed
3. Replace the rectifier module
For the rectifier module, it is recommended not to do any maintenance work except the replacement of the fan. After the rectifier module fails, please replace it according to the following procedures:
1) check the new rectifier module to see if there is obvious transport damage.
2) loosen the handle screw of the R48-1800A rectifier module. The module is pulled out by pulling the handle of the fault rectifying module, and the module can be drawn out. At this point please
3) try to be careful. The surface temperature of the module shell that has just quit the work is still high. Pay attention to the module so as to avoid falling damage.
4) seize the new rectifier module handle, slowly push the module to the cabinet, to ensure that the input and output socket connection is good. After the short running delay of the module operation indicator
5) light emitting, fan running.
6) check whether the new rectifier module works properly. It includes: whether the monitoring module can identify the new rectifier module; whether it is current sharing with other rectifier modules; and when the new module is pulled out again
7) when the rectifier module is observed, the monitoring module has corresponding alarm. If the test is correct, the replaced rectifier module runs normally.
8) push the handle to the front panel to fix the rectifier module. Fixing screw for handle of fixed R48-1800A rectifying module.