Menu

Connect with us

No. 1 wooden square custom made American solid wood double bed HH furniture Harlow white oak wedding bed Shanghai furniture

One main workshop: American all wood furniture, private custom. Excellence: high imitation Markor harbor Tao series of paint: the American village near the "Taiho" environmental quality low odor. One workshop staff: to build a high-grade environmental health comfortable home for you.

price:USD$7020.00
discount 70% in 2018-07-18 to 2018-07-20
price: USD$ 4914.00
freight :USD$18.00,(Express)
freight :USD$7.00,(Postal parcel)
views:0
Search Similar or mail to saler or send message to saler

Pay with PayPal, PayPal Credit or any major credit card

  

[size price]

Length, width and height

The main 150cm*200cm*145cm 4880 birch (size / color can be customized)

Buyers must read

The different according to size or other requirements, as appropriate, increase or reduction;


The buyers please before shooting on want asked in detail about the materials, size, price, there is no supply, delivery time, otherwise the seller is not liable;

The buyers get the goods (especially foreign buyers), please check and confirm the correct and then sign the logistics, if you have other questions, please get the goods within 3 days by want to contact me, and why, otherwise the seller is not liable;

 

 

[payment methods]

First, foreign logistics customers to pay 40% of the total price to Alipay, and confirm the shipment before; pay the remaining 60% to Alipay, the receipt of confirmation.

Two, Shanghai and the surrounding customers need to pay 30% of the total price to Alipay, and confirm; confirm white embryo and then pay 30% and confirm receipt of goods; the last 40% and confirm no problem directly after delivery to the master

 

Three. Bank direct transfer: CCB6236 6821 1000 1655 808

         Contact number 18379683850

[methods of delivery]

 

* Shanghai and its surrounding areas: trucks can be shipped and equipped with the master upstairs upstairs and installed, the fare buyers bear;

* outside Shanghai and beyond: shipped by logistics, packaged in wooden frame (inside blister mat, outside)
Cardboard, the most outside wood frame), freight according to the actual logistics price buyers to pay.