discount 70% in 2018-10-20 to 2018-10-22
price: USD$ 3640.00
freight :USD$7.00,(Postal parcel)
Search Similar or mail to saler or send message to saler
Emerson 701-A41-S548V200A embedded power
Contact: Wang Li
Prohibition of AC and DC distribution rectifier module and monitoring module in power system frame to machine of packaging and transportation, otherwise it will damage the equipment.
2. products, AC and DC distribution frame, rectifier module and monitoring module is separate from the packaging and transportation and unpacking assembly at the user's site, please keep the use of packaging materials, so that the next time the transportation.
Install the power system, to meet the environmental requirements, power supply requirements and safety requirements. Details are as follows:
Select the power system installation site, need to considerThe following conditions:
1、ambient temperatureRecommended range:－5℃～40℃
3、humidityRecommended range:Less than or equal to 90%RH, no dew
5、The degree of dustRecommended range:≤1mg/m
6、Insects, pests, pest and termite beast：nothing
7、SunlightRecommended range:No direct irradiation
9、Corrosive substances：No pollutants, such as salt, acid rain and other wet smoke
The power supply system, the main heating part is rectifier module. The rectifier module with built-in fan, the exhaust and ventilation path for the front into the wind, the wind behind. In order to guarantee the power supply system and power supply system for ventilation, and should have more than 40mm of free space.
7.1.2 power supply requirements
AC power supply should be used as the main power used, the single-phase three wire system. Should ensure the reliable grounding protection wire use. The AC power line should use copper wire, wire cross-sectional area should be matched with the load. As far as possible the use of AC power supply stability. AC power unstable power system for the work will cause a certain impact and reduce its life.
7.1.3 safety requirements
Rectifier module built-in lightning protection device, can withstand 1.2/50 s6kV and 8/20 s3kA lightning shock wave. In order to prevent lightning overvoltage from power lines into the damaged rectifier module, the AC power into the power system to be installed before the C level and B level in accordance with the relevant norms of lightning protection device.
Installation steps: install the power supply system of AC and DC power distribution frame, and then install the rectifier module and monitoring module.
The installation steps of AC and DC power distribution box plug:
1. from the box out of AC and DC power distribution frame.
2. the interface of AC and DC power distribution box inserted outward, inserted into the cabinet and supporting the use of.
3. cross screwdriver 4 fixed screw screw into the hole can be shown in figure 2-1.
7The installation of.2.2 rectifier module
1. rectifier module with the hot swap function. In the swap process may not be too hard, so as not to damage the rectifier module.
2. non professional maintenance personnel are not hot swappable or replace the rectifier module!
3. when the number of rectifier module is less than 2 hours, should be installed according to the order from left to right, install the remaining vacancy dummy panel rectifier module.
The installation steps of the rectifier module:
1. from the box out of the rectifier module.
The handle on the panel 2. hold the rectifier module before (see Figure 2-2), will be placed in the rectifier module as shown in Figure 2-1 slot.
3. to be slowly pushed to the rectifier module rectifier module front panel and the AC and DC power distribution panel frame flush now.
Fixed screw panel 4. fixed rectifier module before (see Figure 2-2), the rectifier module locked in AC and DC power distribution box plug.
When disassembling, just fixing screws on the panel loosen rectifier module, hold the handle and pulled outward rectifier module.
Install 2.2.3 control module
1. monitoring module with the hot swap function. In the swap process may not be too hard, so as not to damage the monitoring module.
2. non professional maintenance personnel are not hot swappable or replace the monitoring module!
The monitoring module installation steps:
1. from the box out of the monitoring module.
A panel of 2. hold monitoring module before (see Figure 2-3), will be placed in monitoring module as shown in Figure 2-1 slot.
3. to the monitoring module slowly pushed to the front panel and the monitoring module of AC and DC power distribution panel frame flush now.
Fixed screw on a panel of 4. fixed monitoring module before (see Figure 2-3), the monitoring module is locked in the AC and DC power distribution box plug.
When disassembling, just fixing screws on the panel release monitoring module, monitoring module can hold the handle out.