discount 70% in 2018-10-19 to 2018-10-21
price: USD$ 56.00
freight :USD$7.00,(Postal parcel)
Search Similar or mail to saler or send message to saler
(1) the battery should not discharge to less than a predetermined termination voltage, otherwise it will lead to excessive discharge, and discharge repeatedly will result in capacity is difficult to restore, to achieve the best efficiency of discharge should be between 0.05-3C, the end of discharge voltage as shown in Table 1
(Table 1) to terminate the discharge current and discharge voltage
|The discharge current (A)|
The end of discharge voltage (V/ monomer)
(A) ＜ 0.1C
(A) ＜ 0.2C
0.2C ＜ (A) ＜ 0.5C
0.5 ＜ (A) ＜ 1.0C
1C ＜ (A) ＜ 2C
3C ＜ (A)
(2) the discharge capacity
The relationship between the discharge capacity and discharge current, figure 1 is FM, JFM series battery at different discharge rate under the condition of discharge capacity, can be seen from the figure, the greater the discharge rate, the battery can release capacity is small.
The effect of temperature
Influence of battery capacity also affected by temperature, low temperature (below 15 degrees Celsius, 5 degrees Fahrenheit.) it will reduce the effective capacity, high temperature (122 degrees Fahrenheit higher than.50 DEG C) will lead to thermal runaway and damage the battery.
(1) (float voltage limit, current control): float voltage 2.25V ~ 2.30V/ monomer, the maximum current shall not exceed 0.25C10, the charge current to the battery is less than 2mA/AH. (25 C). (see Table 2).
(Table 2) charging method and charging time
Charging time (H)
The ambient temperature (c)
Constant voltage charging
Constant current charging
(2) recycling (stop charging, put the electric charge): charging voltage of 2.4V/ monomer, the maximum charging current shall not exceed 0.25C10.
(3) the battery temperature compensation in 5~35 DEG C range, without compensation to the charging voltage, when the temperature is below 5 DEG C or higher than 35 DEG C, recommend appropriate adjustment of the charging voltage, adjust the standard for floating dry 3mv/ C / monomer recycle monomer (C / 4mv/ the temperature to 25 degrees for reference).
The battery fully charged before power supply is called over charging, overcharge will shorten the lifetime of the battery lasts.
The following factors will shorten the battery life:
Repeat the deep discharge.
Shallow deep discharge after repeated charging.
The outside temperature is too high.
* overcharge - especially a float charge
Large charging current.
When you charge the battery if not used for a long time, especially in the high temperature environment, will lead to reduce self discharge and capacity.
Maintain and storage capacity
L self discharge
(1) when the charging battery after long term storage, its capacity will be gradually reduced, and a discharge state, this phenomenon is called self discharge, and this phenomenon is inevitable. Even if the battery is not used, will be due to internal battery chemical and electrochemical reaction caused by self discharge, the battery self discharge conditions are as follows:
A. chemical factors whether Yang plate (PbO2) or (Pb) of the cathode active material, are subject to decomposition or gradually with sulfuric acid (electrolyte), and converted into stable lead sulfate, this process is self discharge.
B. electrochemical factors because of impurities exist inside the battery will form a local circuit or a redox reaction with the poles, caused by self discharge. Power battery electrolyte because of the impurity content is very low, so the self discharge is very small, this is due to the super battery retention characteristics.
(2) the self discharge of battery and storage temperature are closely related
Battery discharge immediately after charging, the battery discharge in not long after use; do not need to use the battery use after a period of time should be repeated to add power, until the return to the level before the storage capacity.
When the capacity is only 40% or lower than the rated capacity (open circuit voltage at 25 DEG C below 6.3V/12.63V), in order to make the application of equalization charging capacity recovery.
Room temperature should be three months once the battery charge, (supplementary methods please refer to table 3) low temperature battery can be stored for longer periods of time, such as a battery storage at 15 deg.c, no wet, clean and no sunlight, in charge necessary before, can be maintained for more than 12 months.
That charge interval
Power supply mode
Less than 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees Fahrenheit)
Every three months
Charging voltage 2.3V/cell charge 16 to 24 hours
25 ℃（ 77 ℉）
Every three months
Try to avoid storage
The battery slot cover and pole double seal design to ensure no leakage of acid.
The oxygen adsorption efficiency of composite and glass can effectively control the internal battery water loss, so the process of using the battery without water or acid repair maintenance.
- safety, special sealing structure, flame retardant one-way exhaust system, in the process of using no leakage, no fire.
The use of computer and fine design of low calcium lead alloy grids, minimize the gas generation, and can be easily recycled, greatly prolong the service life of the battery.
- thick plate, tank cover heat sealing adhesive, cell design multiple lattice so that the battery installation and maintenance more economical. Weight, high specific energy, small resistance, high output power.
And the charge and discharge performance, self discharge control in each month below 2% (20 C).
- good recovery performance, in deep discharge or charger failure, short circuit placed on 30 days, can still be charged to restore its capacity.
Temperature, good adaptability, can be used at -40~50 deg..
- no need to balance the charge, because of internal resistance, capacity and floating charge voltage consistency, ensure that the battery during use without a balanced charge.
And the electrolyte is adsorbed on a special separator, flowing, anti gush, can be established, or placed end to side side.
And the man charged the factory, no free electrolyte, can be free of hazardous materials for water, Lu Yunshu