|Send || |
In October 18th 09 2017 18 August -2017
| || |
full1000Yuan:5Yuan,(exceptXinjiang, Taiwan, Hongkong, Macao, overseasOutside the area)Free shipping
Battery uses the unique production process and special structural design, stable and reliable safety valve, ensure the battery sealing, to ensure the orientation are no leakage, high oxygen composite efficiency, to ensure no loss of electrolyte in the battery, the whole life process without changing the electrolyte.
Long service life: the lead calcium alloy plate, ensure the battery life of the float, large current discharge performance is good, strong recovery.
Wide temperature range: lead-acid battery can be used in the temperature range of -20 DEG C and 50 C within the gel battery company developed can be used in the temperature range of -40 DEG C and 70 C in.
Low self discharge resistance: the use of grid made of corrosion special lead calcium alloy is good, the self discharge at a minimum, room temperature 25 degrees Celsius storage, within half a year without charge.
UPS uninterruptible power supply, solar photovoltaic power, alarm systems, emergency lighting systems, telecommunications, electric power system, power station switch control and accident handling, bank system, uninterrupted telephone and telecommunications equipment, electric toys, fire protection, security systems, medical equipment, solar system, ship equipment, control equipment, electronic instrument and other backup power.
(1) the battery should not discharge to less than a predetermined termination voltage, otherwise it will lead to excessive discharge, and discharge repeatedly will result in capacity is difficult to restore, to achieve the best efficiency of discharge should be between 0.05-3C, the end of discharge voltage as shown in Table 1
(Table 1) to terminate the discharge current and discharge voltage
|The discharge current (A)|
The end of discharge voltage (V/ monomer)
(A) ＜ 0.1C
(A) ＜ 0.2C
0.2C ＜ (A) ＜ 0.5C
0.5 ＜ (A) ＜ 1.0C
1C ＜ (A) ＜ 2C
3C ＜ (A)
(2) the discharge capacity
The relationship between the discharge capacity and discharge current, figure 1 is FM, JFM series battery at different discharge rate under the condition of discharge capacity, can be seen from the figure, the greater the discharge rate, the battery can release capacity is small.
The effect of temperature
Influence of battery capacity also affected by temperature, low temperature (below 15 degrees Celsius, 5 degrees Fahrenheit.) it will reduce the effective capacity, high temperature (122 degrees Fahrenheit higher than.50 DEG C) will lead to thermal runaway and damage the battery.
(1) (float voltage limit, current control): float voltage 2.25V ~ 2.30V/ monomer, the maximum current shall not exceed 0.25C10, the charge current to the battery is less than 2mA/AH. (25 C). (see Table 2).
(Table 2) charging method and charging time
Charging time (H)
The ambient temperature (c)
Constant voltage charging
Constant current charging
(2) recycling (stop charging, put the electric charge): charging voltage of 2.4V/ monomer, the maximum charging current shall not exceed 0.25C10.
(3) the temperature compensation battery in 5 ~ 35 degrees within the scope of work, do not have to compensate the charging voltage, when the temperature is below 5 DEG C or higher than 35 DEG C, recommend appropriate adjustment of the charging voltage, adjust the standard for floating dry 3mv/ C / monomer, recycle 4mv/ C / single (body temperature to 25 DEG C for reference).
The battery fully charged before power supply is called over charging, overcharge will shorten the lifetime of the battery lasts.
The following factors will shorten the battery life:
Repeat the deep discharge.
Shallow deep discharge after repeated charging.
The outside temperature is too high.
* overcharge - especially a float charge
Large charging current.
When you charge the battery if not used for a long time, especially in the high temperature environment, will lead to reduce self discharge and capacity.
Maintain and storage capacity
L self discharge
(1) when the charging battery after long term storage, its capacity will be gradually reduced, and a discharge state, this phenomenon is called self discharge, and this phenomenon is inevitable. Even if the battery is not used, will be due to internal battery chemical and electrochemical reaction caused by self discharge, the battery self discharge conditions are as follows:
A. chemical factors whether Yang plate (PbO2) or (Pb) of the cathode active material, are subject to decomposition or gradually with sulfuric acid (electrolyte), and converted into stable lead sulfate, this process is self discharge.
B. electrochemical factors because of impurities exist inside the battery will form a local circuit or a redox reaction with the poles, caused by self discharge. Power battery electrolyte because of the impurity content is very low, so the self discharge is very small, this is due to the super battery retention characteristics.
(2) the self discharge of battery and storage temperature are closely related
Battery discharge immediately after charging, the battery discharge in not long after use; do not need to use the battery use after a period of time should be repeated to add power, until the return to the level before the storage capacity.
When the capacity is only 40% or lower than the rated capacity (open circuit voltage at 25 DEG C below 6.3V/12.63V), in order to make the application of equalization charging capacity recovery.
Room temperature should be three months once the battery charge, (supplementary methods please refer to table 3) low temperature battery can be stored for longer periods of time, such as a battery storage at 15 deg.c, no wet, clean and no sunlight, in charge necessary before, can be maintained for more than 12 months.